It was created by State Complementary Law n 870, of June 19, 2000 and regulated by Decree n 50553 of February 20, 2006, with the purpose of giving financial support to the integrated planning and the joint actions arising from it, in what it refers to the public functions of common interest between the State and the Municipalities that form the region.
The FUNDOCAMP is linked to the Metropolitan Agency of Campinas – AGEMCAMP and the area of application of its funds will enclose the common interest of the municipalities that form the Campinas Metropolitan Region.
The FUNDOCAMP has the following objectives:
- to finance and invest in programs and projects of interest of the Campinas Metropolitan Region;
- to contribute with technical resurces and financial funds for the improvement of the municipal public services;
- to contribute with technical resources and financial funds to the improvement of the quality of life and to the social and economic development of the Region;
- to contribute with technical resurces and financial funds to the reduction of the social inaqualities of the Region.
The application of FUNDOCAMP’s funds is supervised by a Guidance Council, formed by six members, under the presidency of one of them, elected by its peers:
- Four members of the Council of Development of the Campinas Metropolitan Region, elected by secrete vote, for a period of 12 (twelve) months, allowed the reelection for the position;
- Two directors of the Metropolitan Agency of Campinas – AGEMCAMP, indicated for a period of 12 (twelve) months, allowed the reelection to the position.
Guidelines (in Portuguese)
- COMUNICADO CO-FDRMC n° 001/2007
- OFÍCIO/CO-FDRMC n° 003/2007
- OFÍCIO/CO-FDRMC n° 002/2007
- OFÍCIO/CO-FDRMC n° 001/2007