What is AGEMCAMP’s Ombudsman Service?
It is an open chanel of communications between citizens and AGEMCAMP, for the defense of the citizen’s interests. The Ombudsman Service is a service for citizens, who can send their suggestion, ask for information, file complaints and compliments about the services rendered by AGEMCAMP.
What is the role of the Ombudsman?
The Ombudsman represents the citizen at the institution where he works, making him/her a participant and a collaborator.
Among his/her atributions are :
- To receive compliments, accusations, suggestions, and complaints about the services rendered by AGEMCAMP in the execution of its objectives;
- To direct the compliments, accusations, suggestions, complaints and criticism sent by the citizen to the respective area;
- To speed the sending of information of the citizen intererest to the right addressee;
- To stimulate AGEMCAMP, the Council of Development of the Campinas Metropolitan Region and the other agencies linked to the CMR to give information to be sent to the user about the procedures adopted until the rendering of the service;
- To work in the mediation of conflicts between the citizen and the institution, always trying to personalize the service to the user.
Forms of Attendance
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telephones: (55 19)3213-6343 / (55 19) 3213-7712
Hours: Monday to Friday, except on holidays, from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
 Considering the Law number 10294, of April 20, 1999; the Complementary Law number 946, of September 23, 2003, and the Decree number 49305, of December 28, 2004.